Tuesday, August 08, 2006
- Name: Ric Jensen
- Location: College Station, Texas, United States
My passions in Public Relations focus on instilling a sense of Ethical Behavior in my students. We see how unethical behavior has cast a bad light on PR professionals--the public thinks we are less credible than lawyers! My goal in this class is to expose students to the history and theory of PR, and to prompt them to think about how they will react to current PR issues.
- Does the "Evergreen" Foundation Favor Logging?
- Wal-Mart Hires Bloggers for PR Campaign
- Public Relations to Market the Turino Olympics
- Super Bowl Advertisers Did Best When They Used PR
- Glad Trash Bags Sponsors PR at Mardi Gras
- PR Campaign of the Education Industry Association
- PR Shock at NASA
- PR Nightmares at NASA
- Mediated PR
- PR & The Super Bowl